Cosmic Witchcraft - Book Faerie

Welcome to my online cupboard , feel free to look around. This blog will be a collection of my past, present, and future imagining...

Sunday 2 July 2023

The following video is a recreation of a UFO sighting I had with a friend. I write about this sighting in my book Cosmic Witch and I refer to it as part of an initiation into magick. It was immense, intimidating, terrifying and life changing.   

Thank you so much to Fin Handley for helping to recreate what I have difficulty sometimes putting into words. The narration is me and will give you  a taste of what it is like to witness something so extraordinary and outside of our known reality. 


I would love to hear from anyone else who has had a similar experience. You can reach out here or through any of my socials. 


No comments:

Post a Comment